Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ouch

I was superman for 3 secs in Sunday. I was playing chase with mango and didn't notice that the floor is wet. So i slipped, "flew" on air for 3 secs, and landed HARD on my right knee OUCH.. It was kind of weird while i "flew", its like it happened in slow motion..i was thinking "CHAM, this time sure hurts, must make sure not to hurt my butt like i always did when falling" then before i knew it, BOOOMMM, landed on right knee...boohoohoohoo...SO PAINFUL ah...mango stopped chasing after me, a bit scared when i screamed. BUt she got tried to console me when i wailed, HAHAHA..by licking me.


I'm kind of bz this week. Need to finish up drama series on DVD Need to finish my job by this week. :-(( Had lots of meetings. Need to do lots of changes. *sigh*

If i'm free tonight, mayb i'll post about of my outing last night.HEEE..cya

6 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

amazing feeling!
its not everyday that you can fly!wahahaha

hmm dvds??? i think someone paid a visit to jalan song's 'chinatown'..hahaha

13th Panda said...

:-p not jln song, 3rd mile...

Pink Cotton said...

3rd mile got ppl sell pirated dvds ?? oops 'x'

Red Sponge said...

KMC lai lo!!!

13th Panda said...

LOL!

Chen said...

wah..
I saw supergirl :P
kesian, kesian...