Monday, August 07, 2006

Mango VS Miao Miao



NO NO NO...my mango didn't have a fight with a cat...

We were bringing Mango to Taman Sahabat yesterday. Was happily strolling, i was making sure that Mango won't get to bite anyone..luckily she's a toy breed, more easy to control. WHEN.SUDDENLY.FROM MY LEFT SIDE.....

I heard a little kid's voice saying "eee, ni kan!Miao Miao ah!"(mandarin) which translates to "EEE!Look!A miao miao!" V.V'' The kid's dad quick2 replied "bu shi lah, na ke na li shi miao miao?" (mandarin) "no lah, that's not a miao miao" while laughing. The kid said "bu shi meh?" (mandarin) "Not meh?"... I didn't stay longer to continue listening..we quick2 walk away..

I keep grumbling to Oink. Why ppl keep thinking mango is a cat? This is not the 1st time she was mistaken for a cat. Once i carried Mango to a park for a walk, my neighbour asked me am I bring my cat for a walk? -.-""""" then i replied "erm erm, yup bringing my DOG for a walk"..

CIS. I don't hate cats. I ever have them as pets..but poor mango, ppl keep thinking she's a cat.











You say la?Which part of my mango that looks like a cat?

my mango greets me every morning and everyday after i come back frm work.
my mango makes me smile and laugh
my mango's sooo adorable
my mango can eat durian, vege, mild spicy food
ETC ETC ETC..


















Anyhow, still my Mango is the best !keke

mini bikes








Anyway, we spotted some ppl playing mini bikes. I wonder where they bought them?And how much is it? hmm~*rub chin*

but its sure is funny watching an adult riding on a tiny bike. :-p

Stay tuned till next time...adieu~

8 comments:

Redsponge said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Mango mana look like cat...

kekeke...u should turn to the kids and tell them this is a dog which can bite bite u! 'x'

Winn said...

wah ur mango looks so cute i feel like squeezing him!! hahaha...really cute pug!!

13th Panda said...

red sponge: mai la, i have forgiven the kid liao. Like ppl said, kids still small, don't know anything :-p

winn: heee..TQ for the compliment!~*proud*

Roland Yau said...

yeerr...your mango looks so geli (mata macam mau jatuh keluar!)...but my mom loves it soooo much...yucks! *puke*

13th Panda said...

yientau : WAIT LATER I BOK u!!

Selba said...

hahaha... so cute leh...

first I thought mango as manggo (mangga fruit)...

aiyooo... see so many dogs pics today... I want one!!! *sob*

Chen said...

mango the cute cat :P
LOL

dont get upset lah..
forgive them :D

can i pinch your pug's face..
will he bites?

13th Panda said...

selba: I plan to name my future pups after other fruits..HAHAHA!

chen:Ya, my mango likes to bite playfully. U can pinch her if she lets u..:-p keke