Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TWO WOMEN TALK

Jackie and I were chatting about the last movie we watched together, in fact it seem like the only movie we ever watched together..I think..

Then we just can't seem to recall the movie we watched that time.

I remember there's Jee and she remembered there's Oink. AHAHA..

I remember the smell of sugarbun's broasted chicken. Jackie was preggie that time, and she and Jee ate the chicken while watching movie, smell damn nice loo... 'x'

She remembered we went to toilet together..

I remembered we got stop by petrol station to buy bottled drinks.

But we just can't seem to remember what movie we watched!O.o

Sigh... I guess forgetfulness is a sign of aging? But then, we can remember the other details!

NO NO NO, we are not old, MUST BE THE MOVIE NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH FOR US TO REMEMBER! YUP! that's it! 'x'

No comments: