Sunday, September 10, 2006

I can't online at all on saturday

*SIGHHHH* I tried to online since afternoon, yesterday, but didn't manage to.

Can't blog, can't chat, can't play online game. *BORED*

I was so bored, i finished a book in one afternoon. HMM, luckily it was a good book. Good enough to make me stay awake. I was suppose to go play badminton in the afternoon with Oren and her friends, but one of her friends cant' make it, and we cancelled the session bcos not enough kaki.

Then at nite, around 11++pm,onelazybone called me and we talked on the phone till 1++am.LOL! When she called me, I was playing spider solitare. What to do?i was bored and I can't get online.

Now i blog from office. Its such a pain in the a$$ to blog from here...the page loading was slow, even to get into create post page i need to refresh lots of time. &*#@&*#

I hope later when i am at home, i can go online, if not i want to complain liao.

Till next time when i can go online~

adieu~

13 comments:

Redsponge said...

ho ho ho...

can play minesweeper too! MUAHAHAHA....

Oho...no need to sleep? no worry abt panda eyes liao???

*bleks*

Funkye said...

yalo the internet connection sucks...TM monopolised the whole broadband in malaysia..so we got no other choice...sienz liao....

red sponge: btw she dun need worry panda eyes la. she's 13th panda bah.. wahaha.

Anonymous said...

Wah so cham... may be you should call in to Streamyx to complain
Wah chat on the phone for 2 hours ah...
I must try that sometime

Anonymous said...

Mine's worse...

Can't connect since Thursday night.

Tell me when yours is ok, ya...

I called streamyx, took 22 mins & 48 seconds for them to file one technical problem... stupid ppl

13th Panda said...

redsponge: BOOOHOOOHOO..i played pin ball last night bcos cannot online..LOL

frank:YA!lets open another broadbank company(wen we have money)!!! ya lo..no need worry too much on my panda eyes liao..its there everyday..LOL

zeroimpact:2 hours still nthg..LOL..my longest record is 5 hours i think, talk till 5am in d monin, can hear muslim prayer..LOL

vampirem: then u are more kelian lo? I now can online liao..BUT hor..the network slooowww....

The Little Oven said...

Me too ME too... i cant online since friday nite... so kelian...

i tot is my pc problem.. luckily is not... and now i can online i am sooooo HAPPY !!! ~~...

i also tot of complaint already... hehe...

Winn said...

i never won solid..soli wat again har?
hahaha...just wanted to say i duno how to play that card game.....

okwat at least u get to go online in the offic.e

Winn said...

life = internet.

haha i really cant without without computer la

13th Panda said...

silv3r bells: YAY!finally we can online *Ring silver bells*

winn:spider sollitaire. My mum thought me how to play it..LOL.My office's network sux :-p and its slow..sometimes want to research for work oso take half day..:-/

Chen said...

spider solitare :D
hahhaa, i remember playing that games for hours in the past :P

wah.. pou tin wah chuk for 5 hours?
*salute*

Anonymous said...

*pengsan*
5 hours...
*hands shaking*

Pink Cotton said...

OHO!??!

did i hear 13thpanda IO KA CHGN?!?!?!

omg!! this sikui ben! spread his germs till here..wahahah...

hmmm streamyx streamyx...lousy!!..but at least i can online..mwehehe...*touch wood*

Anonymous said...

Think you should read what the tm net user group is mentioning about the outage.