Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Maturity VS Age, and something about my dad

*This post has been edited due to privacy matter*

Its true waat, some ppl is old enuf to be a parent but still not mature ler, some teens is mature than their seniors...some girls are even mature than their boy friends of similar age group ler..some younger sibling even more mature than the older ones..one twin is more mature than the other...*list goes on...*

As much as this bothers me..sometimes i also said these phrase without me realising I'm saying it..but i shall remember to say it less liao...

I have strict parents, who if possible wants to know my whereabouts 24/7. Constantly i got teased with "how old i am liao, my parents still control me like that..bla bla bla" *by the way, i noticed a new place called "bla bla bla" near The Junk. will check it out soon..keke..*

ok...back to main topic..ok, i have parents that likes to call me to ask me where i am when i go out late at nite. Don't this show they care?that they are worried.I bet there are some people out there who wished their parents would show a bit of care towards them instead of slaving at work or 2 bz for their kids. When i was younger, I do envy those frens who have total freedom..where parents have to much of other stuff to care abt instead of worrying abt them..but now i do understand why my parents are what they are now..especially my dad....he is not really gd at showing his soft side ...his is owes the strict dad... my dad sometimes will wait for me to come back then he will be willilng to go to sleep..will your dad do that? My dad is no hot shot, not rich, not sensitive, but he has his own way of expressing his concern and it took me these few ways to understand his way..i feel bad...being his daughter but dunno him much..we have something in common...we dun owes say wat we feel..owes keep things in our heart...not willing to let ppl view our weaker side...*sigh* I'm trying to change now.. my dad is not as healthy as he was when he's younger..i've notice he has really grown old, especially his hands, the right thumb seems a bit harder than the rest of his fingers..i wonder wat happens....but he owes keep things to himself...not even my mum knows much...only recently my dad's doctor got explain a bit to my mum on my dad's health...then my mum tell some of it 2 me...i never realised some of the facts...I feel bad..so now i try to avoid arguing with him...the safest way for me is to talk less to him....cos i can b pretty short tempered sometimess..hehe..I still remember the days where my dad will let me play with hair while he's taking nap ( i was pretending to be a barber bar..haha), buy me SUGUS (now i dun tink they sell SUGUS anymore) everday after work, play badminton with me..etc etc when i was small...but somehow as i grow older, we somehow drifted apart...hhmm...mayb its bcos I stick more to frens (and bf..:-p) now...that's why from time to time i ask my parents out 2gether and have made Sunday a family day...

Well..that's all for now...

No comments: