Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fel, Do you miss this?























:D !!


Besides durians, we got these selling at certain places as well. Its more rare. I didn't buy mine. My uncle's family gave it to me. They know how much i love these. Sweet and Sourish..so yummy. Last 2 years, I gave some to RedSponge and some to Fel fel....HAHAA..and Fel even ask for more after she finished the ones I gave her. This year, the tree bear fruits again. And again I gave some to Redsponge. But fel, fel is too far away..at Perth.
So Fel, I help you eat over here. WAKAKKAKAKA...

3 comments:

Redsponge said...

muahahaha...fel, it is sooo sooo sooo yummy lor!

Thank you 13th panda!!! muacks!

Anonymous said...

wah... panda!! you can DHL to Perth for me ma... sob sob!!! Anyway .. thanks for eating for me... haha...

I want durian too!!!!

13th Panda said...

fel:you are too late liao lo..all inside my TUMMY, by now..its already processed and out..AHAHHA