Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MAS Customer Service sucks

Yesterday, I emailed MAS regarding on their online ticket. They replied saying will respond in 24 hours. After emailing them, i keep refreshing my inbox to see any mail coming in. I was waiting their reply before deciding to buy their ticket or not. Ater waiting for 4 hours, I reckon calling them will be faster. I tried THREE times. Everytime there's this annoying lady's voice saying the staff is engaged, please hold on to the call. @(&#^@^#. For the first time, i actually waited!Hung on to the call, listened to the lady's voice for 2 more times before I hang up. After all this calls, I lost around rm5 credit from my HP, and NO answers. SIEN.

Till now, after MORE than 24 hours, still no email from them. *shake head in disgust*

But then...

Tomorrow I will be flying off to KK. Will be there for 5D4N. Happy! cos don't need to work. 'x'

CYA.

2 comments:

Vampire said...

yeah, their service sux big time.
they only serve international flights/customers well.

Selba said...

MAS is that bad?

So, how's your trip to KK? A lot of fun? Tell.. tell.. tell the story :)