Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm not a boy

From time to time, people will ask me how is my Mango.

Then got one time, long time ago, I can't remember how was the actual dialogue, my friend misunderstood that Mango is a HE. O.O! I asked her what made her think so. She said your Mango behaviour not gentle-like, tomboy-ish! Oh My! So it made me think...ya...my Mango indeed not that lady-like.





















She is not friendly. Absolutely hate strangers. And she bites! And she can bark non-stop for at least 2 hours if she found there's a stranger in the house. I don't know what happened. she was so friendly when she was a puppy. I think the next door's fierce dog was a bad influence to her.




















Go away before I bite you!




















But if you open your heart, and slowly try to be friend with her. She will gradually and happily accept you. Once she's familiar with you, she will be happy to see you around. :-)

5 comments:

kyh said...

hhehe cute! :D

My Heart said...

cute...

13th Panda said...

U guys should say SUPER CUTE!'x'

Selba said...

Hi Mangooooo.... long time no see, you are still the cuttieesstt :)

13th Panda said...

EH HI SELBA! Long time no see you too!