Saturday, March 28, 2009

What will you be doing for Earth Hour tonight?

I mean beside switching off your lights and stuff.

I haven't really thought of anything to do yet.

hmmm..SLEEP maybe?ROFL! Too early..

But I probably know what mango would do ..

She'll probably do this...


















AHAHAHA, look at her "waiting face"!

I wanted to give her a bath last week. I put her in the pail and went into the house to get something. And when I came back and saw this..I can't help but feel my heart melting..SO CUTE LA..so I quick quick grab my camera and SNAP!

Anyway, if I can't find anything exciting to do tonight. There's always my PSP. I love my PSP!:D! Or probably go shopping and waste money 'x' I love shopping too!

3 comments:

Vampire said...

she can't get out of the pail?

Selba said...

Awwwww.... So cuteeeee.....

What is PSP? Playstation?

Btw, I opened a dog blog, if you have time, you can visit it:
www.selbydogs.blogspot.com

Maybe Mango can play together with Adele, Vincent & Bella :D

13th Panda said...

vampirem: ya..WAHHAHAA...that's how i bathe her, she can't run away. 'x'

selba: psp is playstation portable.hee..YEAH...new friends for Mango!