Monday, January 23, 2006

Linnaeus la Dim Sum a.k.a Dim Sum ala Siu Keung

Refering to pink cotton's recent entry on Random Musings, we had our CNY reunion lunch among our own group at LT restaurant, Kuching. Its buffet style, all you can eat for less than rm20. They serve a variety of food. When we arrived, most of the tables are occupied with people.

My 1st round:














After this 1st round, my bf and I wanted to try the dim sum and we found a very interesting dim sum. Behold...jeng...jeng ...jeng!!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

VOILA!
Linnaeus la Dim Sum a.k.a Dim Sum ala Siu Keung:














Well, I lost most of my appetite after that but my mouth is still itchy, so we went to the other section (where we are sure they r not using siu keung as ingredient in the dish). Here's my 2nd plate of food:














Well, i got pick some food frm my bf's plate as well..:-p

Well, if you like linnaeus aka siu keung, you may find it at LT restaurant..:-p...Bon apetit!



No comments: