Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Tomato's progress at 2.5 years old

I am so proud of my girl. She now can button up her own PJ. Even though its taking longer when she does it herself. She has always been interested to do the buttons herself, but we always help her with it. Sometimes I would left one for her to try.  Once, I remember, after her night bath, she insisted on buttoning herself. She ran to a corner on the bed and sat there, and I told Oink let her be. Lets see how long will she try it. For about 30 minutes she sat there, trying and focusing so hard on that one button. After much sweating, she DID IT! You should have seen the look of satisfaction on her face. She was sweating, her bang was wet and sticking on her forehead. But she looked so satisfied, like she has won the olympics. And I was so proud too, just like my kid had won the oylmpics : D. What made me so happy was how she didn't give up. Its not the result that is important, its the process of getting there. And last night, she manage to do 4 buttons (all the buttons on her PJ) BY HERSELF, in 15 minutes!

Another interesting thing happened the other night. She was sitting on her daddy's lap, when she farted. And it smells. She covered her nose, and sat there for a while, seem to be thinking about something. She then suddenly jumped down, waver one hand behind her while turning her head back to her daddy, and say "hmpmpphh!! daddy 放屁!臭臭!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! She farted herself and so pandai and accused other people of doing it.

No comments: