Saturday, March 13, 2010

If there's a will, there's a way

I don't brush Mango's teeth. Instead I buy her Pedigree Dental Stix from time to time, which claims to prevent tartar buildup.

Mango loves her Dental Stix. If she sees me going into the store room, she will follow me and hoping I will give her one.

So that weekend, the packet of Dental Stix was in a big plastic bag beside her cage. She manage to catch the scent. And this SNEAKY PUG!She actually manage to get it out of the big plastic bag. There was 3 good stix left it the packet. And the opening was secured with a rubber band. I don't know how she did it, she manage to remove the rubber band and get her prize.

























By the time Oink found out, one and a half of the 3 stix were already gone. Needless for me to say that Oink gave her a good scolding after that, topped with some butt slapping. Calling her a thief.

He then close the door to the room to prevent her from doing it again. Now...This happened in the morning.

Later in the afternoon, I actually opened to door to get something, and left the door open. I went to the kitchen and when I came out, this is what I saw (thank god camera was nearby).
























WHAT THE!! ROFL! OOPS SHE DID IT AGAIN! All 3 stix gone in a day! Oink was furious, again calling her a thief, slapping Mango's butt butt and you know what? She acted like she didn't give a damn, happily chewing her Stix. But when she finished her Stix, Oink was still yelling at her, and what do you know?She came to me for refuge. Hoping I will protect her from Oink. HAHA! Who says pug is the stupidest breed of canine?! My Mango is so bright OK?! AHAHHA.. I told Oink, Mango was not stealing, the Stix are meant for her anyway. At least she put some effort to get what she wants. RIGHT??

No comments: