Friday, December 18, 2009

Eyes only

Someone has been nagging me to quick quick post on this topic.

well..


I got my hands on some stuff lately. All on beautifying my panda eyes.

Some more lately got so many wedding banquets to attend to. So I get to experiment and play with them.

























Been reading that some pretty bloggers uses this. Now I get to try it.
















The comb looks like this. And it has 2 sides. I am not sure which to use first, so I start with the wider width one (1) . Then refine my lashes with the finer one (2).










Now this is how I look before makeup. ERM, not totally :p without any makeup at all. I had BB cream and drew my brow with an eyebrow pencil and also put on concealer. SIGH..my lashes are short. And someone commented how come my lashes are shorter at the corners. VERY THE CIS!










And this is how I looked after I am done with my eyes. Am not very good at makeup though. 'x' But the mascara really make my lashes look more prominent and longer. I can feel the lashes getting hard when I applied another layer of the mascara, making it easy to curl it and make it stay curled.

Then, on the other night, I experimented on false lashes. I find it quite hard to use my hand to put on the false lashes nicely, but, with the help of a tweezer, I did it in less than 30 secs.









HOW?VERY NICE RIGHT??!

I put on one eye only to show you the difference.









Look quite natural hor?









A close up look.












NICE! Looks like own lashes. I should try these long ago!


So now, for a more glam look, I will put on false lashes, if not, on lazier occasions, I'll just use the Majolica Majorca Mascara. TEEHEEHEE.

You can get them too @3prettygirls.

2 comments:

kyh said...

WAHHHH!!! *froze in amazement*

13th Panda said...

kyh: AH??AHAHAH?TOO PRETTY IS IT?Or too hideous?ahAHAHA