Sunday, November 22, 2009

溏水园

I saw this new shop opened quite long ago and keep telling Oink we should go one day.

Then, one night, we just did.




sorry for the blur photos, the visit was unplanned. The photos ware took with a handphone. :-p


























My hot "tong sui". I know got fig, got pear and something else inside. Not bad.

























Oink peach mango thingy. Not bad. But nothing to shout about.






AH! I would want to try this on my next visit.
No. 14.






eee, who wants dumpings? 'x'







We ordered something to go with our desserts. Chicken fried with LOTS OF BLACK PEPPER. The taste was not bad at all.....for the first few mins. After that our tongue was numb, and I could feel my lips swelling. Natural way to get Angelina Jolie's lips?AHAHA

No comments: