Friday, June 26, 2015

LOL things Tomato said

#1

I can't remember exactly when, but while in the car, heading home, I asked my no.1 (Tomato), what have she been doing at Yi Yi's (the nanny) house. She said play (her usual answer).

Me : 有哭哭吗? (Did you cry?)
Tomato : 没有ler, 没有哭哭。(No ler,  I didn't cry)
Me : 真的吗??姨姨讲你一点一点就哭。 (Really? Cos yi yi mentioned to me you cry over petty things)
Tomato : 我没有哭哭!我笑笑 (I didn't cry, I smile) * and turns over to look at me and smiled*

LOL!!

#2

Sometimes to con her to sleep *ahem*, I will show her some short clips about animals  on youtube. That night, I think we were watching a clip on elephants I think. But kids being kids, its never enough for them, and she saw a clip on spiders at the side menu when the clip ended. And demanded to watch it.

Me : Yucks!!!Comok 你要看spider??? (Yucks!!!! why do you want to watch spider????)
Tomato :我要看Yucks!!!我要看Yucks!!! (I want to watch YUCKS!!!I WANT TO WATCH YUCKSS!!)
-________________- *obviously she has mistaken the that spider is called Yucks.

#3

This happened last night.

me : What do you think we should name your sibling?
Tomato : CHAI S## B##
Oink & Me : *@@!!!* WHAT??
Oink : Your sibling's sirname should be SIM, not CHAI, ok?

LOL *Note : CHAI S## B## is her best friend's name at school.






No comments: