Friday, June 06, 2014

Panchor hot spring,kuching

Panchor Hot Spring is located at 27th  mile Kuching- Serian road. I am ashamed to be a Kuching-lang and never been to any of the hot springs we  have here 'x'

So off we went.


The sign leading to the place. After this its gravel road. So drive slowly.

Gravel road ahead.  Just drive ahead and when you are near, there's a small stretch of tar road.

Pathway to the hot spring made with planks.

You will be greeted by the Welcome Signboard.



I was told it used o be RM3 to go in, now its RM4. ppfffttt.



The many people because of the long weekend. The place is not big by the way. And it can be crowded during holidays.


A part of the place which I think was the most scenic 'x'.



Important information in Bahasa Malaysia. No english ones at all. Hmmm.



Ok, I take back what I said just now, there's some english used.

Apparently, they do sell food here, but because its the Gawai Holidays, its closed.


I only dipped my feet. I had these bugging itchiness on my legs ever since I came back from Penang. And after that dip, I actually don't feel itchy much  the whole day . HMMM~~~ The water was indeed hot, but not as hot as I expected.

Asked if I would come back again? I would say no. There's nothing much there to keep me entertained, but I see that there's some simple BBQ facility that you can use.




No comments: